Now that the end users and the purpose of the product are known, the context in which it will be used must be selected.
The meaning of context that is used in this guide lets you investigate which environment the product will be used.
- What type of users are there?
- How do users deal with the product?
- Is the product used indoors or outdoors?
- What kind of influences do the environmental factors have? (air, light, moisture, sound)
- Will the product be used mobile?
- Will the product require mains voltage?
All these factors must be known before the basic design / first prototype can be made.
They will also be used via the TechSelector to determine the right components for the right application